Meher Baba‘s words on Shirdi Sai Baba
- “You will never be able to understand thoroughly how great Sai Baba is. He is the very personification of perfection. If you know Him as I know Him, you would call Him the Master of Creation”
- “His eyes were matchless. No one in the world has such eyes.”
- “In a way, the five Perfect Masters made me what I am, the Ancient One. He is my Grandfather.”
- “If there is real love, it is here. He is everywhere, and I am everywhere.”
- This fakir was the head of the spiritual hierarchy and the leading Perfect Master of his time. He who held the key to all worlds and universes in his very hands appeared as a ragged beggar in a small village called Shirdi.
THE NEXT DAY, June 5th, Baba went with a few of the mandali to Aurangabad, and from there proceeded to the Ellora Caves and the area called Khuldabad.
While drinking tea at Khuldabad, Baba disclosed, “The tomb of Sai Baba’s Master Zarzari Bakhsh is in Khuldabad.” When asked how this could be since Zarzari Bakhsh actually lived hundreds of years prior to Sai Baba, Meher Baba answered, “You have no idea of how great is the grace of the Perfect Master. While Zarzari Bakhsh was alive, Sai, in a previous incarnation, was his disciple. The Master’s grace descended upon him at that time; however, it carried over and made him perfect after seven hundred years. Zarzari Bakhsh means Giver of the Wealth of Wealth. This he gave to Sai.”
The group returned to Meherabad the same day.
This post is part of Dictum of Great Souls on Shirdi Sai Baba